- "Michael Fumento is among America’s most conscientious observers of Washington’s regulatory establishment, a watchdog whom the bureaucrats rightly fear." — U.S. Rep. Thomas Bliley (R.-Va.) Chairman, Commerce Committee, U.S. House of Representatives
- "Scientific review is about reading and synthesizing the state-of-the-art in the published literature, and only then forming conclusions. Michael Fumento is very dangerous because he does exactly that. In the air pollution field there are far too many examples of reports which leap to the politically desired conclusion. Fumento reveals these "studies" for what they are." — Donald H. Stedman, Brainerd Phillipson Professor of Chemistry, University of Denver
- "Michael Fumento’s Polluted Science conclusively shows that the EPA’s new particulate and ozone regulations may be among the worst ever promulgated by a federal agency. All legislators concerned with the health of their constituents and the health of the economy need to read — and heed — this book and vote against what Fumento so aptly calls "regulation for regulation’s sake." — David Mcintosh, Chairman (R.-Ind.), National Economic Growth, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs Subcommittee, U.S. House of Representatives
- "This astonishing review and interpretation of the evidence used to support sweeping new air pollution regulations should be read by everyone interested in making wise decisions on environmental policy. I enjoyed this book immensely." — Robert Phalen, Ph.D., Director, Air Pollution Health Effects Laboratory, University of California at Irvine
- "The EPA’s new standards will harm farmers and ranchers through increased energy costs and regulatory burdens. With information surrounding environmental issues becoming increasingly complex and emotional, Polluted Science is a breath of fresh air. It goes straight to the facts and lays them out, step by step." — Adam Sharp, Assistant Director of Governmental Relations, American Farm Bureau Federation
Michael Fumento is the author of the numerous books,
including Science Under Siege.
Michael Fumento is the author of the numerous books, including Science Under Siege.